PPE2U.net and ttm2u

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s PPE2U.net and ttm2u

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Bobby Bisson 2 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

We all know what happened to the south african online pharmacy known as TTM2U by now. Unfortunately what many people do not realize is that the same group of people that were recently arrested in connection with TTM2U, may also be behind the online pharmacy known as PPE2U. This has not been officially confirmed yet, but if you order from any of these vendors then be prepared to lose your money.

update: both of these sites are now down

Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

Thanks for posting this info, Admin.
    from my personal investigation into this matter, its pretty clear now that the online pharmacies known as TTM2U and PPE2U are operated by the same individuals. Of course we all wished that iopreviewer and other boards could help them out in some way, yet the fact remains that Mr Bert is already behind bars and the rest of the PPE2U/ TTM2U-crew are expected to follow suit once the Special Investigating Unit (SIU) have finished searching their personal computers etc.

As a consequence of the recent arrests and the current SA postal situation: https://iopreviewer.com/forums/topic/south-africa-postal-chaos-looting-and-arrests/ ,I would advice all pharma-reviewers and drugbuyers to stay clear of any South African Source until things have settled down.

powrpro98
    Participant

Does anyone know if either of the above were related to planetdrugsdirect.com? I think they were shipping from the same region, but seems PDD has relocated to either canada or india now?

magNY
    magNY
    Participant

Myself ,as well as my stepson ordered from ppe2u a couple of times. Loved the prices at first and was extremely happy with them on my first order. But then they scammed me including my dear son who was taken for hes whole paycheck. Then the SA postal strike took place and I just gave up at that point. In fact, I got an email from Doc a few days later where he told me there were no traces of my and my dear son’s orders leaving us both feeling like fools. basically he told me I couldnt proof he scammed us and it was only a couple of days later that his site went down. I’m super bummed, but I’m also happy that I hasn’t been arrested so that I can get my money back.

jayrat14
    jayrat14
    Participant

@magny thats so terrible. how is your son doing now? will he actually be able to survive without hes paycheck?

Leigh Anne
    Participant

Got burned bad by TTM–they reported that they had a rogue agent who was not mailing out the orders, and also issues w/their postal system. They offered to reship 1/2 of the lost orders, including mine, but that also never showed up, either. When I informed them of this, they were not nice at all, basically called me a liar & said all the people on my particular forum were shitty junkies…then I began ordering from PPE, and I know it is the same country, but I “met” Doc, & he was always so polite and attentive; even telling me during the last postal strike that he did not recommend me placing an order until all the chaos got resolved. So I waited, placed my order, & got good legit variety of meds at reasonable cost, also able to use credit card (had to put my bank in the loop by putting my card on travel notification). I placed an order Oct. 5, and no birds have flown, Doc is not responding to any of my e-mails (sometimes took a day or so for an answer, but never ignored completely as what is happening now); I went to webpage to attempt a notification there, and found the site was down/inaccessible…so when did they get raided, & did I get the order in before it all went to sh!t, or did I flush my money down the toilet? On my prior forum, I just got smug responses that I should have checked the site prior to placing order, but to find another supplier, I had to make a contribution just to find new sites–I would have been happy to make a donation, except I cannot figure out bitcoin, virtual wallets, whatever–makes no sense to me at all, & I don’t see that having been a member there for many years that all the threads that would have potentially been helpful to me were closed until I made the “virtual” donation, WTH? Anyone else have this problem? After having looked over the info on this site, I am now going to attempt to find a couple of suppliers I see that seem to have a positive track record, & I can’t believe I found potential help w/o having to pay a fee…is this too good to be true? In any case, I appreciate this site, I have a bit of hope now of not falling into the hands of scammers–Before I found my last forum, I had been taken at least three times by sites that never sent product, sent fake product, or told me I had to shell out more money b/c my order was too small…NUTS! Will report back & hopefully help someone else out the way I have been assisted here–thanks to all!

powrpro98
    Participant

Leigh Anne: I’m seriously beginning to doubt veracity of any vendors / sites, including this one. I took the ‘blind’ leap of faith in hope to replace prior vendor caught up in SA situation. Hoping desperately that my intuition is wrong, but beginning to believe I’ve also been badly duped. These ‘sites’ portend to be honorable merchants / information hubs and lure the most savvy of us into their realm of BS- once they’ve got money we’re all but had. I’d be quite cautious with any recommendations from this (or any other) site, vendor, or postings on any similar forum. Had an extremely reliable vendor for over 9 years, and only once did an order go missing- I hope you’re well able to get issues in line with respect to order fulfillment. I will keep this forum posted with results, though I have more than a small scent of BS creeping thru the cracks here, as well. Feel free to PM me for more details if you wish. Cheers.

Bobby Bisson
    Participant

Sad news about TTM2U. I’ve been ordering from them for years, they were always reliable. I don’t feel like going blind hunting a provider i can trust like i did a few years ago.

Any source shipping successfully to Canada to recommend?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.