Purchasing Drugs off amazon

FORUM INDEX Suggest a Online Pharmacy Purchasing Drugs off amazon

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Boriss Boriss 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MRNUTTY
    MRNUTTY
    Participant

hi I could not find an active thread regarding this so mod’s, feel free to move this, if necessary.I know amazon is never going to be a consistent source and they have been a pain in the ass after the new regulations. but I’d encourage everyone to do occasional searches on there, as you can get lucky and stumble onto your doctor.I will not go into details, save to say that I did receive some medications this week on amazon from a isolated part of the world and said meds had a low-dose PK that is popularly sold only by mexican vendors.While not potent enough to rely on, these pills will definitely come in handy as a supplement to my normal regimen, particularly when times are tough and med’s are hard to find.I’d be keen in hearing any success stories with amazon, Amazon, or other well-known shopping sites, but please, be discreet and don’t give out too much facts. Take care all

dzuster
    dzuster
    Participant

Very helpful. I have never heard of any person trying to purchase drugs on amazon, et al.I would be considering in just looking, but it must be like finding a needle in a haystack.Is there a way to find particular suppliers who carry drugs and disguise the description?Just curious,

Boriss
    Boriss
    Participant

Isn’t going to seem to be a very good or secure way to buy prescription drugs.However I have never actually tried that

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.