starliterx.is experience

FORUM INDEX Black-List starliterx.is experience

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by BuckEyeFan BuckEyeFan 4 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nola
    Nola
    Participant

I ordered from starlite recently. He sent some other brand of tramadol without informing me (“hover” I think they are called) and they were definitely fake- no effect whatsoever, That alone wasn’t a huge deal, But I was HUGELY disappointed in about the valiums as I didn’t expect those to be fake too. I was expecting brand name as shown on he’s site but these were loose pills that were practically falling apart. Some of the pills had some strange colors on the outside with tiny brown spots on them that seemed to be on the outside of the pills only, seeing only rave reviews about this vendor on a forum that I didn’t know at the time was a shill forum (drugbuyersguide), I had my girlfriend testing them- there were no effects and the following day she fell ill & felt very weak, like the severe flu. I have been hearing about starliterx for the past 5 years and never until now tried the guy. I can’t say I will use him again ether (especially after all the BS with that other forum)

chell55
    chell55
    Participant

The word is that starlite isnt shipping, so you have been very lucky to receive anything Cranberryz, Last Starlite order I received was about a year ago, I looked at those bars….and I’ve never seen that kind..I’ve seen a lot..I’ve seen them similar,but the name Xanax is the other side. I would say the pills pressed and didn’t have any effect, gave me a headache…..

JellyFish
    JellyFish
    Participant

So the general consensus is that Joe at Starlite is still scamming his customers?

BuckEyeFan
    BuckEyeFan
    Participant

a good bit of his stock is “home made”. Having acknowledged what we all know to be true, by and large, his products are ineffective. What else they have in them, anyone’s guess. the Adderall has to be from bathtub pharm, no effect whatsoever. Don’t even get me started on that “share money” scam thing, of course anything produced by his bathtub pharm is going to fluctuate in, well everything actually.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.