starliterx pharmacy recent experiences

FORUM INDEX Black-List starliterx pharmacy recent experiences

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bananabrains 2 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cherrybomb
    cherrybomb
    Participant

Hi folks,
    This is a post to inform others about Joe, and his fake meds website starliterx This was my first order from starliterx pharmacy. Yet, they failed to send me the proper meds. no effect whatsoever. Certainly, the meds are useless, and Joe is not refunding me. What to do?

Bananabrains
    Participant

i just had the same experience when i was about to lose one of my family members. My uncle Chris is suffering now because of there fake meds. They are not answering my emails too.

cherrybomb
    cherrybomb
    Participant

we should do something to stop Joe in he’s tracks.

PS: how is your uncle, and is he recovering?

abovethelaw
    abovethelaw
    Participant

Try using the “search this thread” feature and search for “blacklist” and “blacklisted”. That will be much easier than sifting through pages and pages. Joe transitioning from legit vendor to ‘blacklisted everywhere’didnt happen overnight. was a gradual process.

cherrybomb
    cherrybomb
    Participant

This is an important thread. Counterfeit or cheap medicine is always deadly for us. And the joe don’t have any respect for science or human lives. Clearly there is a serious problem with counterfeit products that attempt to deceive the user into believing that they are buying original products. These are simply criminals! starliterx should be stopped.

Bananabrains
    Participant

What kind of sick animal would give people drugs that are infested with dog crap? That’s just a whole ‘nother level of wrong. That will be people such as joe who want a lot of money and don’t give a shit about anyone else. These drugs cost a shitload of money and thus are quite profitable to sell. Greed can and does override morality.

abovethelaw
    abovethelaw
    Participant

It’s pretty crazy that starlite would do that and sell unsafe or ineffective knock-offs, but people will do anything for a profit I guess. These are the nooks and crannies profit finds, along with all the good. Joe and starlite are making a fortune!

Bananabrains
    Participant

Yes, we need truth and compassion when it’s about the drugs that save human lives! Lucky for us, we may find a few among all! We just need to pray its not too late!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.