Thedonrx.net & kwikmeds

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s Thedonrx.net & kwikmeds

This topic contains 87 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by jackB jackB 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Shi
    Shi
    • Spectator

It took 2 weeks for my pack to arrive which is understandable, considering the destination. Well-packed and no broken pills out of nearly 300, Max was great! Quick to reply and sent plenty of extras which I didn’t expect. Ordering a second time, let’s see how it goes.

LiveLoveLaugh
    LiveLoveLaugh
    Participant

I have to say thedonrx offers VERY good customer service. I am a first time customer of this vendor and I am thankful for finding them and to order from them. When I emailed them last week to purchase oxycodone 40 mg from their USA stock, the person I’ve talked to, I forgot the name was very friendly and sent hes domestic list to my email. He helped me all throughout the process and I also received 5 extra pills! How cool can that be? As a customer, I am looking for better prices, lower prices and genuine pain medication. Thedonrx has all of these!

cpa-hydro-market
    cpa-hydro-market
    Participant

Ordered hydro 10 (M367) and oxy 40mg from hes domestic list march 17th ,Sent payment on March 18th
    Received meds today March 20th
    It made it to Philadelphia in less than 48 hours and meds came in original packaging.
    The rest If the time USPS played ping pong with my package.
    Was in customs in NY for a while. Then showed updates back and forth for about 12 hours and then back to distribution and then finally was sent to my regional USPS. And from there to my place.
    So this morning it went out for delivery. Rushed home so I could sign for it.

So all in all, It took about 2 days, never missed a scan and I was able to keep track of it the whole way.
    Well worth the wait!

fingerFlip
    fingerFlip
    Participant

I got a sample of the oxycodone 40mg from hes domestic list, and I can say that the the effects are good, no difference compared to brand name oxycontin here in the States.

Also, they let me order just a few tabs instead of a whole package which I appreciated. I told him I wanted to try a sample before committing to a larger order and he replied that it was not a problem. Then he sent me his PayPal info. Max was a cool dude.His domestic list has grown though since I last had contact with him and he also offers overnight shipping now. recommend!

kineticode
    kineticode
    Participant

If you decide to order from thedonrx, My advice is use EMS as its so much faster and more convenient. You get a tracking on shipment so the whole process is effortless. Real good product too

BuckEyeFan
    BuckEyeFan
    Participant

I’ve recently received a successful order for dexedrine. I have one more on the way. Vendor has been quite easy to deal with so far.

KingMitch
    KingMitch
    Participant

Ordered june 6/8 Shipped 6/8 and 6/9 (in 3 separate shipments) Received first pack 6/17 Received second pack 18th ,and the last part was received yesterday.

Quality: Dexedrine and stilnox are ok.My location = East coast, USA. Good luck to all of you,

KingMitch

jackB
    jackB
    Participant

Happily I can report back upon further testing of my order with thedonrx, and their dexedrine came through. For my purposes (managing ADHD, and giving me a overall good feel), they work exactly as I expected. honestly. It’s been a while since I had any dealings with Online pharmacies but it’s reassuring to see the positive feedback here on iopreviewer. Many thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.