Thedonrx.net & kwikmeds

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s Thedonrx.net & kwikmeds

This topic contains 82 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by cpa-hydro-market cpa-hydro-market 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Shi
    Shi
    • Spectator

It took 2 weeks for my pack to arrive which is understandable, considering the destination. Well-packed and no broken pills out of nearly 300, Max was great! Quick to reply and sent plenty of extras which I didn’t expect. Ordering a second time, let’s see how it goes.

LiveLoveLaugh
    LiveLoveLaugh
    Participant

I have to say thedonrx offers VERY good customer service. I am a first time customer of this vendor and I am thankful for finding them and to order from them. When I emailed them last week to purchase oxycodone 40 mg from their USA stock, the person I’ve talked to, I forgot the name was very friendly and sent hes domestic list to my email. He helped me all throughout the process and I also received 5 extra pills! How cool can that be? As a customer, I am looking for better prices, lower prices and genuine pain medication. Thedonrx has all of these!

cpa-hydro-market
    cpa-hydro-market
    Participant

Ordered hydro 10 (M367) and oxy 40mg from hes domestic list march 17th ,Sent payment on March 18th
    Received meds today March 20th
    It made it to Philadelphia in less than 48 hours and meds came in original packaging.
    The rest If the time USPS played ping pong with my package.
    Was in customs in NY for a while. Then showed updates back and forth for about 12 hours and then back to distribution and then finally was sent to my regional USPS. And from there to my place.
    So this morning it went out for delivery. Rushed home so I could sign for it.

So all in all, It took about 2 days, never missed a scan and I was able to keep track of it the whole way.
    Well worth the wait!

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.