Thedonrx.net & kwikmeds

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s Thedonrx.net & kwikmeds

This topic contains 109 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by Westend OP Westend OP 1 day, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    fingerFlip
    fingerFlip
    Participant

Received my oxycodone / tramadol shipment from thedonrx yesterday! My bitcoin payment was processed on oct 24, so I was quite happy to receive it in less than 2 weeks (shipped to west coast).Packaging was very non-descript and secure.Now, I have just tried the “new” brand of tram and I can say quality tramadol 4sure. Have used a Indian brand earlier so almost had forgotten what real quality tramadol can feel like. I can only cross my fingers that Max will have this brand in stock on my next order. Still have about 3 weeks before my current supply runs out, so expect to hear back from me in 3 weeks to a month.Maybe we can compare notes,- I should add that the tracking number started working right away, luckily!

KHer0
    KHer0
    Participant

Ordered 11/4 Shipped 11/6 Received 11/12 This was to the Midwest using express stamp shipping. I did e-mail Dr Max yesterday about status of my order and he replied at once with the tracking #. Quite typical: 30 minutes later the mailman was knocking at my door. Yes, at least this one come as signed for !

sageVisitor
    sageVisitor
    Participant

Received in 9 days from ship. Had to sign, postman came to my door. Cheerfully packaged

Officer Crook
    Officer Crook
    Participant

I ordered 10 days ago and received about a week later. Great service, thats my experience with thedonrx. Will definitely use again. Cant say anything bad about these guys *Stay happy, clench your fists and keep moving forwards

fatboy
    fatboy
    Participant

Ordered dexedrine from thedonrx 11/13 received 11/19 generous with amount of pills, would use again!

DrugMaster
    DrugMaster
    Participant

Placed order with thedonrx 11-9 Paid 11-10 Shipped 11-11 Received 11/21 Excellent quality valium and speedy delivery! Very happy!!!

Westend OP
    Westend OP
    Participant

Letter from thedonrx received in record time: seven days! PAID: 11/18. SHIPPED: 11/19. RECEIVED: 11/26. Package was well packed and product (OXYCODONE) works well. Very discreet.

rightInTwo
    rightInTwo
    Participant

my order from the Doc landed today. In total it took 8 business days. Can’t complain. I ordered the oxycodone X 250 and valium X500 all shipped in the same package. Easy to split the oxycodones with pill cutter and very cost effective for me. Good luck to all of you

lucyloo
    lucyloo
    Participant

Everything I’ve received from thedonrx has been fresh. The blistered pills i’ve received from them usually have a mfg date that’s only a few months ago, and expire 2+ years into the future. Yes, they are mostly well known brands and quality is above average. In terms of price, I don’t consider price high at all if you’re buying a larger qty (250+++). If you only get 50 or 100, price per pill is much worse due to the added shipping cost. All this relates to dexedrine , oxycodone and valium only- that’s all I buy from them. Good luck all!

Westend OP
    Westend OP
    Participant

Just received another order from thedonrx. All went very well! Ordered nov 29 Shipped nov 2. Delivered dec 9. . Mine never did scan into ISC/customs. Good quality oxycodone. Went straight from OPPS to USPS facility- I am a happy camper.

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.