Thedonrx.net -Anyone have experience?

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s Thedonrx.net -Anyone have experience?

This topic contains 47 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by JellyFish JellyFish 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

To contact Thedonrx, email Max at: thedonrx@gmail.com

Nola
    Nola
    Participant

I received my order from thedonrx yesterday. Pretty quick shipping – exactly 10days – Quality of the Sinalgen Max (Hydro) is okay.Packaged well.

beachbro
    beachbro
    Participant

Received my order yesterday and there was nothing out of the ordinary. There was a declaration on it and it did not say it was meds and the medicine was packaged in a very discreet box so there was no way you could tell it was pills. I also got it super fast – quality meds (oxycodone and valiums)! Took less than a week from order to receiving it with the express stamp option. Thanks, Max!

Carter
    Carter
    Participant

Ordered 120 sinalgen max 8/15, Mailed 8/17, Rec’d 8/26. Outstanding Packaging & pills are working well – zero damage to the content.

SolidCore
    SolidCore
    Participant

Hey all— I’m currently awaiting my first “tester” order from max and I’m getting worried. He has not yet provided me a tracking # which I don’t know is maybe normal for a new customer…last reply he stated I should expect my order in 7-18 days, I’m going on 16 now since that reply. I ran out of my regular prescription for my adhd meds, unfortunately I have to wait to be able to ask to have my dosage increased so the 30 day supply I get does not last me the month so I’ve decided to take matters into my own hands. Hoping for some words of comfort…anyone been ordering from him for some time that I could maybe mention to him as a referral so he perhaps trusts me more? I don’t know if I’m just overthinking this all (one of my gifts lol) or perhaps there’s a known delay or shortage with addys..When he says 7-18 does he mean business days only? I just don’t want to bug him with a lot of emails, I did ask again if there was a tracking number but no reply yet (hasn’t even been 10 hrs so I’m not worried about that). Thank you in advance to anyone who *may* reply 🙂

run4it
    run4it
    Participant

@wandering_witch Try emailing him for the tracking #; he usually replies within a day or so

RADAR-FLIGHT
    RADAR-FLIGHT
    Participant

Ordered 8/25 Shipped in 2 parts 1st part Shipped 8/27 – Received 9/4.. .the fastest using regular mail so far – 2nd part Shipped 8/29 – looking forward to Delivery Sometimes no logic to the shipping times but hopefully expecting 2nd shipment in next few days …Just one thing..Ordered the sinalgen Max (HYDROCODONE BITARTRATE and they were great Works ok for pain- Anyone else tried these..and what did you think of the quality?

JellyFish
    JellyFish
    Participant

Out of a number of IOPs that I deal with, this one has been the most reliable for oxy and Vicodin quality vics for sure (sinalgen max brand I think). Reccomend

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.