Thedonrx

FORUM INDEX Suggest a AAS Source Thedonrx

This topic contains 83 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by SolidCore SolidCore 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

Received my order from Thedonrx Saturday morning. Oxy and hydro. he sent me sinalgen max hydro samples and v’s – took one when Received them and it hit me right away. Seemed ok! lasted 3-4hours and I only took 1 as well; Later in the evening cut a oxy 10 mg in half and took it. Decent feel to those but I prefer the sinalgen max as they seemed to last me longer.. This morning took a whole of the Max’s(vics) and again hit with a strong opiate feeling. He also sent me a bunch of valiums; round blue with 10 on 1 side and D on the other. Not Roche brand, but they definitely work.

West-end
    West-end
    Participant

YAY!! Well, my whining paid off Mailed: sat 6/19, Received 6/27 go figure this is the fastest delivery time. A very pleasant surprise for me oxys tastes great and works well for my constant backache!

Zwiefist
    Zwiefist
    Participant

Got my package from thedonrx today and every single oxycodone pill is perfect. None broken and packaged very well. The package was so discrete I was wondering who was sending me a bill 🙂

SolidCore
    SolidCore
    Participant

Ordered and shipped on 9/1 Received: 9/12. 12 days to the north-east U.S. Good quality dexedrine – I’m still satisfied with this source

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.