Topathletesgear – oxycodone, valium ,quaaludes

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s Topathletesgear – oxycodone, valium ,quaaludes

This topic contains 23 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by BigG BigG 21 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    billu512
    billu512
    Participant

another fantastic job by topathletesgear – ordered 4/7 sat in customs for 3 days received today all intact and valiums are top notch, Gregory is a decent guy very good vendor I’d rate him a 10 plus. Best of luck to all and as always great health

:bye:

turbo
    turbo
    Participant

Received my package from topathletesgear yesterday. I’d have to say this was a smooth process overall. The shipping was exactly 9 days, and I didn’t have to sign, The packaging was outstanding, the tracking number updated quickly and the oxycodone pills were better than the oxycontin I received from a Mexican source a couple of weeks ago. as any pain med that Gregory sells has turned out to be of top quality, I’l rate these guys 5 stars, Also the 10mg (sample) of Roche valium seems effective- they are little round blue pills..I’ll look forward to future orders and other opinions.

tommygun
    tommygun
    Participant

Ordered 4/27, sent funds 4/29, Shipped 4/30 Received 5/13 NW USA excellent packaging. Quaalude are of Decent quality.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant

I placed an order on 6/1 and is now shipped out via speed post “we strive to ship and deliver faster compared to our competitors during COVID-19 crisis. Your pack should be there within a week. We hope once you receive the pack you will be pleased with our services, Tracking no XXXXXXXXXXX , you may track your shipment here: https://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html“.So far these guys are # 1, but only time will give the “good housekeeping seal of approval”.I recommend them so far!

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.