Alldaymeds.com ( moved from .org to .com)

FORUM INDEX International Pharmacies List Alldaymeds.com ( moved from .org to .com)

This topic contains 65 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by dzuster dzuster 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    cpa-hydro-market
    cpa-hydro-market
    Participant

Did they come in original packaging?

mikeygainz
    Participant

What happened to the Alldaymeds website?? Every time I try to go to it it doesn’t show up. Anyone with any answers?

Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

Alex(owner of alldaymeds) are still shipping orders, answering emails etc and if we can go by hes word, alldaymeds will be online again in the end of the year.

Ocean View
    Ocean View
    Participant

Their site is back up: http://www.alldaymeds.com

pokerdude
    pokerdude
    Participant

Alright, just a quick update on the oxycodone from alldaymeds the pills are IR, and I guess pretty good quality…I woke up in considerable pain this morning and took an above average-sized dose (1 1/2 pills) and felt almost instant relief….still have some ongoing soreness in my back, but nothing to whine about.Just to be sure, I chewed up another pill and definitly taste like oxy . I would suppose the oxy from alldaymeds are on a par with some of the oxycontin I’ve received from Mexico in the past. or slightly better…

Good luck to all of you.

dzuster
    dzuster
    Participant

Ordered 3-11; shipped 3-13 ;received 3-20.Surprisingly efficient and fast service.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.