Alldaymeds.com

FORUM INDEX International Pharmacies List Alldaymeds.com

This topic contains 72 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  maah 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    cpa-hydro-market
    cpa-hydro-market
    Participant

Did they come in original packaging?

mikeygainz
    Participant

What happened to the Alldaymeds website?? Every time I try to go to it it doesn’t show up. Anyone with any answers?

Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

Alex(owner of alldaymeds) are still shipping orders, answering emails etc and if we can go by hes word, alldaymeds will be online again in the end of the year.

Ocean View
    Ocean View
    Participant

Their site is back up: http://www.alldaymeds.com

pokerdude
    pokerdude
    Participant

Alright, just a quick update on the oxycodone from alldaymeds the pills are IR, and I guess pretty good quality…I woke up in considerable pain this morning and took an above average-sized dose (1 1/2 pills) and felt almost instant relief….still have some ongoing soreness in my back, but nothing to whine about.Just to be sure, I chewed up another pill and definitly taste like oxy . I would suppose the oxy from alldaymeds are on a par with some of the oxycontin I’ve received from Mexico in the past. or slightly better…

Good luck to all of you.

dzuster
    dzuster
    Participant

Ordered 3-11; shipped 3-13 ;received 3-20.Surprisingly efficient and fast service.

JellyFish
    JellyFish
    Participant

just wanted to update and let everyone know I received my pack from alldaymeds. Surprisingly, it only took about 10days to get to me using their regular airmail option. The valiums are of good quality.

steffven
    steffven
    Participant

A friend referred this to me. Seems their services are good as well are the quality of their drugs. Gonna check this out again.

benarate
    benarate
    Participant

Ordered : 6/25 shipped: 6/27 , Received: 7/6 Packaging was the usual high standard, and the rits and oxy’s are of excellent quality. no apparent damage to any of the enclosed items.

HerbAr
    HerbAr
    Participant

Shipped: 10/9 Received: 10/20 I like the 10-day turnaround! Good luck to folks waiting on letters.

DrugMaster
    DrugMaster
    Participant

Received my order from alldaymeds today. About 10 days shipping to finish. (They were very generous with the extra oxys). Can’t go wrong with these dudes.

Ocean View
    Ocean View
    Participant

Ordered 12/6/2020.Received tracking number the following day. Hit NY customs and sat there with no changes and a rather ominous status description. Received 12/14/2020 resulting in 8 days turn around. The packaging was excellent, in that was well packaged with higher quality boxes and discreet wrapping The products themselves were of the highest quality I have ever seen from a foreign source. The oxycodone were every bit as high quality as what you would get in the united states. The Zolpidem indicates it is made in France “.The manufacture date is August 2020 and the expiration is August 2023. The active ingredient is consistent with the potency of both brand name and generic Ambien that I have had over the years.

maah
    Participant

Ordered on 1/5. Still waiting for shipment confirmation/tracking. Will update after receipt of shipment.

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.