ttm2u – anyone used this source?

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s ttm2u – anyone used this source?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by atticanibal atticanibal 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bananabrains
    Participant

Since I’m not going to order from that other south african iop anymore, Im thinking of testing this one out. I’ll send off an email to them now and inform everyone what happens.

mrpotter
    Participant

Please do because it looks like ttm2u been taken down

kittsoan1989
    kittsoan1989
    Participant

site was down a few minutes ago but now its back up it seems. not that anyone is going to receive their orders anyway though :scratch:

Westend OP
    Westend OP
    Participant

I would like to recommend TTM2U to be placed on the blacklist. I am not certain that these are the same people that was busted in the latest crackdown but I used my creditcard with them and then YAY! I was double charged! and also I didn’t receive my order. I did try to do a chargeback but they were clever enough to contest it and sent my credit card company a list of non-true statements. These people are dishonest, take your money, answer emails saying that they are going to reship and drag you along for months. I hope noone else fell victim to them. ALOHA and be well everyone!

Roz
    Roz
    Participant

Just getting a blank page when trying to access TTM2U, anyone has had better luck?

atticanibal
    atticanibal
    Participant

Its very unfortunate what happened to ttm2u. for those who are not familiar with them, ttm2u stands for top10medsonline. I ordered three items from them at different times during the last couple of years. All 3 orders were a letdown. I’ll explain in detail .1. their painmeds pack. I’m quite knowledgeable about oxy, hydro and other meds in that category, having used it many times for severe ankle pain. The hydrocodone they used to carry were total bunk (10mg is usually all I need). I can say with confidence that there were no Hydro in that capsule. but they did take it off their site not long after I ordered it. made me quite tired, maybe some Benzos but definitely not hydro. Useless except as a mild sleep aid. 2. their Codeine capsules. the worst shit I’ve ever ingested, even when taken with water it tasted worse than indian cow-shit. I did feel like those included a bit of Codeine but not 60mg as advertised. not even 20 mg in my opinion. 3. Generic Soma 350mg. These seemed extremely weak and crumbled on the slightest touch.
    anyway Before I ordered for the first time, I did a lot of looking for reviews but all I could locate was a few reviews about their Benzos but no information on their pain meds. Shortly after I took a chance and got frustrated about receiving something that was not up to pair with what I get locally.

thanks for reading.

atticanibal

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.