Valium , I feel fantastic!

FORUM INDEX Anxiety Meds & treatment Valium , I feel fantastic!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ocean View Ocean View 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    seashells
    seashells
    Participant

Long story short for those of you interested in my taper: I relapsed on valium. So what I did was order some 1mg upjhon xanax. The half life is great. I took it three days in a row at 2mg and then 1mg the second day. I did not take any benzos last night and woke up this early morning and took my vitamin supplements and b-complex. I also drank my testo-boost as usual as I am a sprinter. I feel excellent and better than I have felt in several weeks today. No withdrawal symptoms yet and my head has no fog and my focus and concentration is unbelievable. I want to personally thank everyoneon this forum for the wonderful suggestions and support you all provide day after day. I think xanax is finally going to set me completely free from benzos. I realize my symptoms are likely to show up again within the next day, sooner, or perhaps even later. I will then try to subside them with 0.5mg of xanax and go from there. I was finally able to do a heart to heart with my SO and I’ve got support now and the high fives I get from her are enough to keep me in the zone- just felt the need to vent what I was thinking. Good luck all

Ocean View
    Ocean View
    Participant

Amazing! Glad to see you becoming much better. Hang in there and before long you’ll reach you goal.

seashells
    seashells
    Participant

Thanks a lot I presume the part that causes me to feel the best is that I kept to the program and it’s going on nearly 72 hours now, but I still like xanax now and then and will keep using it just lower doses.

Ocean View
    Ocean View
    Participant

Congratulation on taking constructive steps to be free of xanax addiction , or get your doses down to a acceptable level:). The vast majority of people on this site have health-related issues, or we wouldn’t be searching for sources of drugs. Dependency is a medical issue but theres a fine line between addiction and correct use/doses. I don’t view it as anything worse than strep throat, or a hard dick. It’s something that has to be taken seriously and probably treated with medicine (taper program) but it doesn’t make you “bad person”. The fact that you’re doing something about it says to me that you’re a great person, that you’re willing to tackle this issue instead of drowning yourself in prescription drugs). Concentrate on your everyday life, and let the pills be your backup if needed. You have the support of your SO, you have this forums support I’m sure, and you’re past all the psychological fog that valium and xanax can bring. Soon you’ll be taking less and less of the xanax, A definite success story. Congrats 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.